On September 8, Queen Elizabeth II died at the age of 96. At that time, the prince harry and his wife Meghan Markle were in the UK. His return to Europe had already been planned for a long time. The Duke of Sussex rushed to the Balmoral Castle in Scotland to say a last goodbye to the Queen. He also found out about her grandmother’s death by checking her phone during their trip. A trip that she made aboard a private jet. Meanwhile, her father, King Charles III and Princess Anne, were already with Queen Elizabeth II at Balmoral. Prince Andrew, Prince William and Prince Edward were flown back to Aberdeen Airport in Scotland on the family plane…
According to daily mailPrince Harry would have paid the colossal sum of 30,000 pounds (more than 33,000 euros) to get to Balmoral by private jet. The media even revealed photos of the Duke of Sussex arriving at Balmoral by car, his face downcast.
Prince Harry kicked out of dinner with royalty
An argument would have broken out between Prince Harry and King Charles III on the night of Queen Elizabeth II’s death. While Prince William’s brother wanted to go to his grandmother’s bedside, King Charles III would have asked his son not to go to Balmoral Castle with his wife Meghan. “The Prince was so angry to see his wife barred from Balmoral that he missed his plane and refused to dine with Charles, William and Queen Consort Camilla.”said a source close to the royal family in the daily mail. Prince Harry would eventually share a meal with his uncle Prince Andrew, Prince Edward and Sophie, the Countess of Wessex. However, a source told the daily mail that“No dinner invitation was extended.”
Despite the queen’s death, tensions are still far from easing between Prince Harry and the royal family.