Hello friends, it’s time for the best tweets of the week that you are waiting for. I hope you all had a great weekend and are excited to get back to work (no) and see the funniest tweets of the week (yes). I take this opportunity to send a message to the person who stole my wallet last night on line 1 of the Paris metro: please give me back my 10 balls, I wanted to buy a hamburger with this lunch.
MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19
1. Vision of terror
2. Many of us are doing the same
3. They got the fourth dose early, lucky
4. My dad asks the really important questions.
“I noticed that since I have Covid, coca (soda) has a strange taste” (Coca-Cola can be called “Coke” in English)
“Thanks for specifying”
“Coca-cola (powder) still tastes good? »
5. It’s not the boy-king, it’s the dog-king
7. A dream meal
8. They are right France 4
9. I would have said yes so much
TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20
10. Neutral and efficient
11. We don’t know our distributors well…
12. The perfect Venn diagram
British: beans and toast
Ants: They can lift up to 5,000 times their weight.
British AND Ants: Uncanny loyalty to their queen, natural instinct to line up, like to take things that aren’t theirs to bring back to their colony, love of cookies.
13. I just had a revelation…
14. They don’t do it on purpose
15. “If one day I disappear and you put my weight on the wanted poster, I won’t come back”
16. It works every time
17. You have to stop bothering yourself
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 21
18. These kids don’t think hard enough.
19. Doesn’t seem to be a problem for anyone.
THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 22
20. People who use the term “mashed” make me sick.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23
21. “I should call it…”
Once you’ve seen it, you can’t see anything else
22. “I really don’t see what event in 2001 was more important than the release of Shrek.”
SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 24
23. Happy birthday Jana!
24. At €6.50 for a café crème, I file a complaint
25. You have good reason to be proud
26. They are lying to us, it is obvious
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 25
27. If you’re not wearing an apron with a redneck inscription, it’s not worth having a barbecue.
28. The inventor of lasagna: What if we made pasta in the form of a book?
29. The order was not precise
30. It’s damn similar
That’s all for you, I hope it was good. Don’t hesitate to leave a tip.